‘A Practical Guide to Charity Law in Scotland’, published by W. Green (ISBN 978-0-414-03256-9), is a up-to-date practical handbook aimed at everyone involved in running charities and is an essential resource and go-to guide for those who manage charities.
- Starting a charity and becoming a Trustee
- Current best practice in Governance, or proper management
- Current ideas on finance and fundraising
- How to go about investment and trading
- Keeping an eye on when changes to your charity are needed
There are 13 chapters in all covering all aspects of a charity’s life in Scotland. Our Colin Liddell has contributed two chapters, one entitled ‘Variation, Reorganisation and Amalgamation’ and the other entitled ‘Dissolution and Winding-Up’.
The retail price is £69 although registered charities will receive a 20% discount from the list price by contacting email@example.com with the name of the charity and registered charity number.